Our client is currently seeking a creative and conceptual User Experience Copywriter to join their growing team.
If you have proven work experience writing UX copy that solves problems, delivers results and is consistent with brand strategy, then we want to hear from you today!
- Create concepts and messages for digital products such as web apps, mobile apps and more
- Participate in all stages of work from ideation to production
- Writing label and instruction text that will assist users in navigating through applications
- Attend brainstorming sessions
- 5-10 years of experience in a creative agency environment
- Organizational and communications skills a must
- Strong understanding of the relationship between textual and visual elements
- Must showcase a creative portfolio with strong copy
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB