Our client is seeking content developers for an online Digital Strategy for a well-known University in the Greater Boston area. This is a temporary, part-time role (5-10 hours a week). Compensation is $37 per hour. Work will be conducted remotely.
The Digital Strategy is a short, ~12-hour, fully online learning experience that will be part of a broader program in digital transformation.
As part of the course development team, the content developer will collaborate with instructional design and media experts to produce high-quality, learner-centered online courses. Specifically, the content developer will create and provide feedback on instructional materials, including course text, video, assessments, and activities.
- Collaborate with staff to create lessons and capture value within the digital space, managing organizational change, and the implications of digital shifts on business and operating models.
- Create instructional content such as expository text and video scripts, formative and summative assessments, interactive activities, and other relevant instructional materials.
- Analyze existing material, make concepts and recommend approaches to integrate relevant ideas into the course.
- Review and provide feedback on materials created by others.
- Prior experience in online strategic planning, economics, finance, and/or digital technology.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to research, review, and manufacture materials to be used effectively in an online learning environment.
- Ability to design and/or create instructional materials such as text, video scripts, assessments, etc.
The ideal candidate will have some familiarity with flywheels, network effects, and digital platforms. Industry experience in digital transformation preferred.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB