One of our B2B clients in the northeast is looking for a Senior Manager Communications for a full-time, direct hire role. Ideally, this person will live near the Boston area, but the client might have interest in someone within the region and possibly fully remote.
This person will oversee the vision and content strategy of the brand’s global speakers bureau. This role has a great salary range and also has up to a 15% annual bonus.
- The responsibilities include leading and developing a team of five content specialists and managers who produce high-quality programming and providing support on internal and external speaker recruitment, messaging frameworks, and presentation development. This individual will also be responsible for the executive program's content strategy and execution.
Senior Manager Communications Responsibilities:
- Build and oversee the end-to-end execution of the speaker bureau strategy and corresponding programs and initiatives.
- Identify areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity with high-caliber speakers and like-minded industry leaders - to accelerate the growth of the brand.
- Unify and engage key internal and external stakeholders to identify the content strategy and organizational goals mapped to brand and product messaging.
- Lead quarterly reporting efforts and communicate findings back to key stakeholders. Modify processes to adopt best practices and incorporate feedback as appropriate.
- Partner closely with the customer team on high-level customer speakers and manage the customer speaker experience and content development.
- Oversee an unparalleled speaker experience with increased engagement and communication.
- Demonstrated people leader to guide, mentor, and team leader.
Senior Manager Communications Requirements:
- Experience working directly with senior executives, a strong collaborator, and can utilize your storytelling abilities to create engaging presentations and sessions.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing communications or event programming with an emphasis on speaker management and content development.
- An eye toward what is engaging and informative – the ability to know what makes a great speaker and dialogue at an event.
- Collaborate with and prepare speakers and moderators accordingly by leading exploratory content calls and dry run sessions.
- Experience collaborating with C-suite executives and high-level stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the confidence to gracefully multitask on many projects at once.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, or related field is preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB