Our client is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join their growing team. While managing an entire social media presence, you will develop a content strategy, generate inbound traffic, and create relevant, interesting content on social media and blogs. This will also involve curating additional content, monitoring and responding to users on social media and overseeing the design of Facebook and Twitter artwork.
- An in-depth knowledge of the social media universe
- Experience with all aspects of posting, responding, monitoring and tracking social media posts
- An established social media presence and an understanding of the differences between the many channels
- Proficiency in content marketing theory and its applications in the real world
- Will monitor trends and opportunities in user-generated content
- 2+ years of experience running a social media presence for an existing brand or media organization
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Several samples of social media presence
Sound like you? To learn more about this opportunity, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB