We’re looking to hire a sharp Digital Designer to join our excellent creative team! This Conceptual thinker will have strong conceptual abilities and understand the branding & retail space. Our clients highly collaborate team works closely with marking and editorial creating campaigns that highlight brands and drive business.
- Concept, develop and execute print, digital and social communications that support business objectives and brand standards, while being on trend and innovative.
- Collaborates with Copywriters and Brand Managers to determine creative strategy, positioning and concepts for all assigned marketing communications. Partners with all members of creative team to develop compelling design solutions for all brand communications and promotions in order to meet corporate initiatives and strategies, inspiring and mentoring fellow team members.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with marketing and other cross-functional teams that foster mutual respect, teamwork and results.
- Develops, researches and recommends best practices in design concept development, design execution and design technologies for overall team efficiency. Follows design, digital and retail trends and applies insights in meaningful and appropriate ways to projects. Keeps abreast of competition and aspirational brand experiences.
- Works with internal and external business partners and vendors to support brand initiatives and execution of brand creative – photographers, video production companies, editors, etc.
- Several years of professional marketing retail design experience, supporting, leveraging and enhancing omni-channel brand and corporate standards.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design preferred
- Expertise in Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, and Acrobat (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Experience with Premier, Final Cut Pro and/or After Effects a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to present designs in front of co-workers, business partners and stake holders
- Flexibility when incorporating feedback and last-minute changes
Does this sound like you? Please apply right away!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.