The Digital Designer is responsible for the design of this company's various online initiatives including new and existing sites as well as advertising.
The Digital Designer works with project teams comprised of designers, UX designers, developers, project managers, editorial, and account executives to understand the design goals of their projects and employ the appropriate methods to meet those goals.
In all roles, the Digital Designer is responsible for maintaining this company's creative direction and brand consistency across all communication mediums and lines of businesses.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with designers, UX designers, developers, project managers, editorial, and account executives to launch new web sites and advertising campaigns and to update existing web sites.
- Participate in the design and execution of the online communications and marketing strategy including coordination with other Web and UX designers to achieve those goals.
- Provide design recommendations on an as-needed basis for smaller projects and page redesigns
- Create assets for online advertising including email and rich-media campaigns.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of direct experience designing websites
- Excellent interpersonal, business and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully integrate usability methods in project team work and in corporate culture
- Ability to multi-task and balance many concurrent projects
- Experience in financial services a plus
ESSENTIAL ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities under tight deadlines. Ability to identify and implement new processes based on changing environment. Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses, and seminars
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.