We need a brilliant UX talent who can come in and drive experience design capabilities. Our client is a best in class and highly creative Agency looking for a dynamic lead who has strong understanding of human behavior and experience design This role will be focused on demonstrating a strong understanding of interactive best practices, including digital design, front end development, usability, responsive design, information architecture and technology standards to all initiatives including websites, desktop and mobile applications and infographics.
We need a lead to develop individual team member’s technical skills, professional techniques, training needs, and professional growth.
- Evaluate and advance experience design practice
- Partner directly with Creative Technology to find product solutions to client briefs
- Be fluent in creating prototypes and wireframes
- Partner with developers to implement, measure and optimize those solutions
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Advise both internal and external stakeholders in the areas of application design and user interface principles
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in developing and executing communication design and creative strategies
- Demonstrate adaptability, strong communication and collaborative skills
- Possess a creative portfolio showcasing a range of platform experiences and thought leadership in establishing best in class engagements for clients
- Proven track record of leading, teaching and mentoring
- Experience in communicating vision, setting direction, and managing wireframe concepts from start to finish for screens, storyboards and/or sitemaps
- Strong Brand experience
- Strong creative conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation, and implementation of detailed engagements
- Candidate will demonstrate strong visual expression/communication, analytical thinking, mastery of information design, research techniques, user modeling, knowledge of usability testing principles
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.