Onward Search is looking for a Footwear Design Assistant to join our client in the Apparel industry! This contract needs someone who is looking for a challenging and rewarding choice for fashion designers with a particular interest in shoes, and the ability to specialize by type of consumer, style or shoe function makes it a particularly dynamic field of fashion design.
- Assistant to the Footwear Materials Design team, helping to execute production art CADS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and CAD programs, preferably in a Mac environment.
- Learns quickly, able to navigate or learn the FlexPLM program.
- Works well to tight calendars and deadlines. Communicates to ensure timely completion of each project.
- Helps designer swatch and organize material palettes, assists in the creation of presentation boards.
- Is self-motivated, listens and takes directions well.
- General knowledge of materials or footwear preferred.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB