Onward Search is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our client on contract in the Boston area in the Apparel industry! With general direction from Design management, uses advanced design skills to create original graphic designs, assists with ideation, concept development, and branding. Leads team projects and works independently to complete individual projects. These projects include, but are not limited to the development of print, packaging, 3-D retail displays, event signage, logo systems, imagery, video, and collateral materials.
- 5 plus years of progressively technically sophisticated graphic design experience
- Proven ability to apply and perform graphic design skills including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically
- Demonstrated high level of expertise using graphic design software
- Strong oral and written communications skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Proven ability to work in rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
Sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB