Our client is looking for a full-time marketing campaign developer to join their fun, collaboative mrketing team!
This position is at the forefront of executing and automating our ongoing behavioral driven email communications to our active customer base. The Developer will be responsible for creating automated campaigns which include building logic for audience selection, rendering content in email, working with QA, supporting production deployments, and contributing to team initiatives.• 3-5 years of working within an Email Campaign Platform maintaining, building or enhancing overall email workflows or audience selection
• 3-5 years of experience working with relational databases using SQL (preferably SQL Server).
Degree required: Bachelor’s degree
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills to interface with technical peers and business stakeholders.
• Ability to translate business requirements into functions systems based on available data systems.
• Detailed and process oriented. The position requires an excellent grasp of complex and often-changing requirements.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
If interested apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client is in need of a Full-Time / Permanent Front End Developer to join their well established team! Responsibilities Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability Design and develop skeleton prototypes of user workflows using web technologies and prototyping tools Stay ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team’s skill set and the product goals Demonstrate proactive approach to technical issues Collaborate with tea
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.