Our client is looking for a full-time marketing campaign developer to join their fun, collaboative mrketing team!
This position is at the forefront of executing and automating our ongoing behavioral driven email communications to our active customer base. The Developer will be responsible for creating automated campaigns which include building logic for audience selection, rendering content in email, working with QA, supporting production deployments, and contributing to team initiatives.• 3-5 years of working within an Email Campaign Platform maintaining, building or enhancing overall email workflows or audience selection
• 3-5 years of experience working with relational databases using SQL (preferably SQL Server).
Degree required: Bachelor’s degree
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills to interface with technical peers and business stakeholders.
• Ability to translate business requirements into functions systems based on available data systems.
• Detailed and process oriented. The position requires an excellent grasp of complex and often-changing requirements.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment.
If interested apply today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Global company in Boston is seeking a SRE for a full time perm hire role. Summary: We are seeking a well qualified, highly motivated candidate to join our DevOps team as Site Reliability Engineer (SRE). The DevOps team is responsible for ensuring that our platform is fast and stable for the millions of active devices it serves around the globe, while remaining agile and scalable in order to meet future demand. We use a hybrid baremetal + cloud infrastructure, controlling as much of the stack as we reasonably can. Daily Responsibilities include: Supporting the availability and
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.