Educational Institution in Boston is seeking a Project Manager
The Project Manager coordinates business change through a set of related and coordinated projects. Under general guidance, the PM typically directs projects requiring considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. The PM demonstrates mastery of project management processes and emerging program management skills in an Agile environment.
- Provides project management services on various projects as assigned. The primary focus will be on audiovisual, infrastructure, and/or networking projects.
- Serves as project manager on multiple projects, managing all aspects of the projects from development, implementation to closeout. Tasks will include: assisting in defining user needs, project scope development, project schedule, project budget tracking, contract management, risk analysis while providing regular reporting on project status and budget tracking.
- Leads to multiple high priorities, complex projects in a highly flexible environment.
- Maintains project management systems (Confluence, JIRA, Servicenow) with most recent project updates and documentation.
- 5+ years of project management experience in a professional environment.
- Experience in running audiovisual projects: ability to read and interpret blueprints; knowledge of Structured cabling a plus.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Experience creating and managing a project budget
- PMP and/or CTS certification preferred
- Experience providing project services in higher education or professional services setting.
- Experience conducting project retrospectives and benefits analyses and instituting practices that enable the entire organization to learn from the results.
- Audio visual or construction project management experience.
Does this sound like you, then apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.