Our client, a software company in Cambridge, is looking for a marketing associate to join their team and assist in developing strategy and execution around events.
- Work with marketing managers to plan and organize regional marketing events
- Help drive activation of key marketing programs to the field sales teams, and conversely communicate the needs of the field back to corporate marketing
- Implement best practices approach to event strategy and execution to ensure maximum impact results.
- Coordinate with all marketing channels to develop an integrated marketing program to drive customer engagement
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a relevant marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.