Onward Search needs a UX UI Designer for an established and innovative FinTech Company.
You’ll join the Consumer Financial Services team to design experiences across the company's service product offerings.
This is a 6 month extendible convertible contract opportunity.
To learn more about this UX UI Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a UX UI Designer you’ll conceptualize, structure, and detail our user experiences within the context of a broader user journey. You will partner with Product Managers and Engineers, involved in prioritization, planning, and decisions along the way to execution.
• Design and re-design product experiences across our Service Product offerings
• Participate in upfront user research to better understand user needs and behaviors, and usability testing to see how your solutions work for users, with the support and guidance of Experience Researchers
• Advocate for the users’ perspective when collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to plan roadmaps, gather requirements, and structure the work
• Ideation and prototyping to explore different options, including unexpected, but still workable solutions
• Diagram the interactivity of the product ecosystem, including omnichannel service and feature interactions, with user flows and wireframes
• Detailed UI design, built upon our Design System, that brings our solutions to life
• Present work, connecting design decisions to desired business impact.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant design discipline or equivalent work experience
• Prior work involves collaboration within design teams (with other designers, UX researchers, and content designers) and cross-functionally with product managers and software engineers
• Skilled in Interaction Design as well as either Visual/UI Design or Information Architecture
• Experience with UX Research tools for diary studies, remote research, and usability testing
To learn more about this UX Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
Pay: $65 - $75 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB