Our solar energy client is seeking a content marketing specialist who can also holistically manage the end-to-end aspects of marketing. In this role, you must see the big picture and take charge independently, knowing that they are getting in on the ground floor of a company that has big aspirations and potential.
- Create, assemble and edit video content, including solution case studies, educational information, and go-to-market promotional content
- Create product-specific marketing content, including one-sheets, case studies, educational information, go-to-market materials, infographics, and advertisements
- Help articulate the value of our solution through the content created
- Ensure our content informs, motivates, and ignites interest in the company and the industry
- Create and manage engaging digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with the business development team
- Create and distribute email campaigns, blog posts, and press releases
- Collaborating with the software team to update website content
- Create company branded page layouts, templates, and graphics
- Managing the social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- 2+ years of corporate work experience creating & editing video and marketing content
- Be proficient with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro or similar software
- Be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
- Experienced using a Mac
- Have a lot of confidence and the ability to work independently
- Be good at collaborating with others and understanding their needs
- Have this amazing way of learning new things very quickly
- Have a passion for clean, renewable energy
- Work on-site Monday-Thursday and remotely on Friday
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB