Our client is a mission driven non-profit looking for an event planner & Marketing Coordinator to join thier team for a contract role. If interested in the description below, apply!
Event Planner and Coordinator
- Assist the Events team in the planning and execution of virtual events
- Create registration websites and custom email communications including invitations, reminders and confirmations on Cvent platforms
- Support the Events team in identifying and recommending appropriate platforms and features to use for different types of events, such as meeting, webinar, pre-recorded webinar, conference, training, breakout rooms, whiteboard, Q&A, polls, etc.
- Support the development of materials such as Best Practices, FAQs, and training slides to support meeting hosts, speakers, and event support staff
- Manage communications with presenters and hosts to ensure they have the correct equipment (mic, camera) and test internet connectivity, and liaise with management to procure equipment as needed
- Schedule and execute rehearsals in advance of live events to ensure all parties are prepared for success
- Serve as event host and/or moderator during the rehearsal and live event, based on client needs, as well as basic technical support during an event
- Generate and download reports: registrant, attendee, polling responses, and Q&A
- Process and retrieve webinar recordings
- Serve as a main point of contact for internal and external constituents and clients
Who you are:
- Proficiency in event platforms and customer management technology tools including Cvent (required), Salesforce, InDesign, among others (plus)
- Proven logistical and technical expertise in the management, design and support of engaging live virtual events (required)
- Ability to work in multiple software platforms and learn and retain technical software applications quickly
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn Adobe Creative Suite (including Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to, coordinate multiple projects and meet established timelines
Thank you for checking out this role. If you are interested, please apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB