Associate Media Director
Permanent | Job ID #69601 | $95,000 - $105,000 yearly | Posted 3 months ago
Onward Search needs a full-time, direct hire Associate Media Director for a great agency client in the Boston area. This is a great opportunity for a Sr. Media Buyer / Planner to take that next step in their career!
This role is hybrid in the Boston area, with 3 days per week in the office and other 2 remote. The role has a competitive salary, benefits, and bonus structure.
As the Associate Media Director you’ll:
- You will partner with internal teams to collaborate, grow relationships, share learnings for improved output and workflow
- You will be developing and executing media strategies for paid digital and traditional (mostly digital) media
- You will work with client plans and objectives to align with their respective goals
- You will identify KPI’s at the onset of campaigns and use those business and media metrics as a tool to help upsell and cross-sell services to clients when appropriate
- You will focus on performance metrics for media throughout the life of campaigns, ensuring clients goals are being met for ROI and optimization suggestions when needed
- You will help guide strategic media buys and placement for the best media mix per client / client industry
- You will delegate media plan and campaign management responsibilities to ensure the most effective use of internal media team talent
- You will serve as a media expert for digital marketing, buying best practices, digital ad operations, measurement tracking and ensure junior members of the team are following such practices
- You will help ensure media billing forecasts and reporting are updated as needed
- You help will supervise, train, and develop skills of junior staff by managing their workload, delegating responsibilities, and checking their work for accuracy
- You will provide job performance feedback to direct reports and makes recommendations to management for promotion or performance improvement
Associate Media Director Skills & Experience Needed:
- Must have 5+ years of media planning/buying experience
- Must be experienced in standard and common media tools such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), MRI, Google Analytics, UTM creation
- Must have experiential knowledge across digital and social channels (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Must be able to articulate media strategy and plans per the audience
- Must be able to balance the role as part people leadership (team of 2 direct reports) as well as the duties of media for strategy, buying, planning, and reporting / analytics
To learn more about this Associate Media Director opportunity, apply now!
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $95,000 - $105,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search