Permanent | Job ID #69680 | $130,000 - $160,000 | Posted 11 months ago
Onward Search needs a 100% remote full-time / direct hire Field Marketing Director (Must be able to work Eastern Time Zone hours) for a B2B client of ours that is a top platform in the country for digital usability. This is a great opportunity to step into a strong brand, amazing product, and grow in your writing and content marketing career.
You’ll join the Marketing Team to showcase the brand’s ability to make a difference for different businesses of all sizes and their usability online for their daily users.
As a Field Marketing Director you’ll:
- Focus on the brand’s go to market strategies, growth and revenue opportunities across areas of prospecting, partnerships, relationships, sales, and more
- Create and forecast from a field calendar to best utilize time and efforts for events, meetings, touchpoints, forecasting, etc.
- Collaborate with the business development team and sales to strategize and forecast ideal opportunities, pipeline management, and revenue channels
- Assure booths are staffed with the right people with the right abilities to showcase the brand and product platform
- Lead activation for events for booth and event design, themes, collateral, swag, etc.
- Work within a developed Field Marketing budget to tackle certain KPIs and ROI
Experience Requirements for Field Marketing Director:
- Must have 8+ years of relevant Field Marketing experience and growth within the B2B space and ideally SaaS
- Must be able to multitask at a high level related to logistics, travel schedules, events, pipelines, and all necessary Field related items and timelines
- Must have some experience using Salesforce CRM
- Must have proven experience in leveraging resources to always assure smooth events where the brand and product might have only one shot to make a great impression
What’s in the Field Marketing Director benefits package:
- Great, competitive salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive overall benefits package