Onward Search is looking for a Market Research Analyst to join one of our Financial Services clients. The Market Research Analyst is principally responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. The analyst applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data, produce summary reports and related business recommendations, and presents findings to key project sponsors.
- Assist on all aspects of primary market research fulfillment (e.g., vendor management, questionnaire development, survey programming, field management, analysis, reporting, etc.)
- Provide on-going communication and reporting (e.g., schedules, field updates, interim reports, etc.) to internal business partners
- Conduct in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods (using statistical software (when needed)
- Prepare detailed research reports and presentations, summarizing key findings, implications and recommendations
- Present results and key insights to project teams as needed
- Synthesize insights from third-party research reports and publications to address ad-hoc requests from business partners
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in a custom (primary) market research function (client or vendor)
- 1 to 3 years of industry/sector experience (asset management / financial services preferred)
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience with synthesizing data from secondary research sources also desirable (but not required)
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS, survey programming software programs (e.g., Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Decipher, etc.)
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, marketing, mathematics, or the sciences
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB