Our client, a leader in the financial space, is looking to hire a part time Social Media Coordinator to aid with their social media team 5 hours a day, 5 days a week! The Social Media Coordinator will help execute the clients marketing strategy to publish social content while partnering with various other teams.
Day to day:
- Partner with other social media team members to devise and create social media plans and projects
- Format and size all social media images to ensure they’re ready for each specific social media platform
- Publish organic posts to social media libraries and direct to social platforms while following company guidelines
- Follow strict compliance rules and regulations for publishing, conforming to established guidelines
- Assist with social media analytics
What you bring forth:
- Experience in creative design, social media, or prior financial services experience
- Creative thinking
- Strong communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop
- Proficiency in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc...
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB