Freelance | Job ID #70689 | $41 - $43 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Our client, a leading company in providing juvenile care products, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is a 3 month, contract to hire opportunity. (Hybrid work schedule)
You will be part of a team of marketers focused on the strategy, development, and execution to achieve revenue and profitability targets for the US across digital, social, PR, influencers and trade marketing. You must have a clear passion for the consumer, strong marketing fundamentals, a demonstrated ability to champion and drive ideas from inception to execution, and a desire to drive impact and action resulting in brand growth.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Lead development and execution of fully integrated marketing and promotional strategy and plans against our key products within the portfolio working in partnership with internal teams (e-com, media, trade marketing, etc) and external agencies to meet objectives
- Develop project briefs for submission to creative groups (internal and external) for the development of US needs to supplement toolkits for local market activation
- Take the lead on facilitating the commercialization of key deliverables to support product introductions and refreshes
- Partner with digital and social teams to maintain an optimal digital presence across all owned and 3rd party channels including website, social, and eCommerce platforms. Own the social strategy, copy approval, and activation calendar.
- Assisting in the design of retail packaging and in the creation of in-store marketing displays, POP and Co-op marketing executions
- Partner with ecommerce and omni team on new product launches to drive consideration to conversion and set us up for success to meet sales goals.
- Enable trade marketing and sales team, providing them all necessary assets to ensure successful sell into customers
- Champion research to assess current brand positioning, competitive landscapes, industry trends, and market share to develop a strong sense of strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve brand health and positioning
- Manage invoice and purchase order tracking supporting the team in managing the marketing budget by brand
- Manage project workflows and ongoing cross functional communications to drive brand excellence
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA Preferred
- 6+ years of experience in marketing or general management, along with 2+ years managerial experience working in a complex x-functional environment
- Retail/Wholesale experience required, and juvenile experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization with multiple brands.
- Demonstrated managerial finance ability (Finance/controlling experience a plus)
- Proven track record of effective marketing campaign planning and execution leading to positive brand growth
- Demonstrated ability in effectively collaborating and guiding cross functional teams and outside agencies
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within partner, customer, and internal organization
- Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this Product Marketing Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.