We’re searching for an experienced Studio Designer with exceptional creative skills for one of our clients.
As a studio designer, your production abilities will be put to use by doing traditional studio work—comps, print production, re-sizing, and especially digital banner resizing both static and animated.
In this role, you will work on banners in various sizes with quick turnaround times.
- Design abilities in areas ranging from line looks and logos to typography and basic structural studies
- Digital production design ability
- Turning conceptual ideas into solid designs
- Ability to independently manage projects
- Creative department trafficking skills
- 3+ years of production, studio, and/or design experience
- Experience with print and digital artwork
- HTML5 is a MUST have
- Experience with industry-standard design software on a Mac
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
Get the most from your design skills. Apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB