Our client, a semiconductor company, is seeking a Web CMS Content Specialist to join their team.
This position requires strong CMS authoring skills, within a fast-paced, high volume publishing environment. The day-to-day tasks include building out webpages using a Sitecore CMS. You will mostly be working with highly technical content. You will be required to take existing content and input it into Sitecore CMS and build out new pages on the website for new products, campaigns, detailed technical information to support products and marketing messaging.
- Primarily responsible for adding, modifying, and maintaining Website content as well as implementing approved digital enhancements within Sitecore CMS
- Setup new site pages/sections and campaign landing pages within Sitecore
- Continually monitor the website content management system in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current, and pages are free of errors
- Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices
- Work with digital agencies and product managers to test new content before moving to production
- Maintain metadata and other inputs in the system to optimize search engine results
- Keep up to date on all Web guidelines and standards. Work with Web Communications to make certain that the proper guidelines are followed across all digital channels
- Maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages
- Manage and track all work requests within a Workfront database
- Distribute publishing notifications or content status to the appropriate stakeholders
- Verify that all content is approved through proper channels and systems prior to publishing
- Work with Web Development team on the design and implementation of new processes and systems relevant to the online experience
- Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to produce web pages and content that is error-free insofar as formatting is concerned
- Authoring experience within Sitecore is preferred, but we will accept candidates that have other, comparable CMS authoring backgrounds
- Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Strong organization skills with emphasis on being conscientious and detail-oriented
- Be conversant in web basics
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with a wide variety of staff regarding the publication of information on the web
- Must have experience coordinating with cross-functional team to understand the business requirements and translate them into Content
- Knowledge of multimedia/creative: e.g., interactive/web content, digital graphics/optimization
- Experience as a CMS Web content author in a fast-paced agency or in-house setting with content maintenance responsibilities
- Must have excellent skills in editing various types of web content ranging from general text content to specialized digital content
- Experience with Sitecore CMS a strong plus
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details
- Knowledge and/or experience with HTML, CSS, and Web analytics
- Front end development knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of computer software such as Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as experience with social networking websites
- A portfolio of previous work, or URLs pointing to previous work, should be submitted with resume
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB