VP of UX
Permanent | Job ID #69337 | Posted 4 months ago
Onward Search is looking for a full-time, direct hire VP of UX.
You’ll join the UX and Product team to build out the product research and design teams within the organization. There is a team already in place, so this is not a from-scratch scenario, but you will be leaned upon based on your past experience with leading user experience teams through its people and its existing platform.
To learn more about this VP of UX opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
VP of UX Responsibilities:
- You will lead an existing as well as growing team of designers and researchers to deliver valuable, intuitive, and beautiful user experiences for multiple B2C and B2B products and platforms
- You will help build a UX organization that inspires innovation through creative ambition and collaborative development of ideas
- You will help build collaborative relationships across the organization to develop a compelling product design strategy and roadmap
- You will serve as a thought and strategy partner for leaders across the company on using design as a strategic lever for their respective areas to innovate and create new experiences
- You will capture qualitative and quantitative insights from our users on a regular basis and use these insights to drive meaningful change
- You will focus on guidance for all users, including a heavy amount in mobile
VP of UX Requirements:
- Must have proven success and growth over the recent years in UX leadership capacities
- Must have proven success setting the vision and strategy while simultaneously leading and scaling a high performing product design and research team
- Must have experience setting and tracking goals and shaping KPIs in a way that creates actionable insights to predict what’s next, as well as managing the budgets needed to get there
What’s in the VP of UX benefits packages:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from the company of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search