Onward Search is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join a fast-growing startup headquartered in the Boston area in the Healthcare space. The product team is looking for a senior designer who can work with them on a contractual basis, with the prospect of turning into a full-time position upon demonstrable impact.
They looking for someone who can lead the UX/UI design for two products:
- An internal application used to assist the company
- A customer facing mobile web app
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- Experience designing the UX/UI of user-facing mobile apps as well as applications for tech-enabled services, bonus points if either of those applications are in the healthcare industry
- Has lead various kinds of user research with internal stakeholders and end users/customers leading to "data-driven" design decisions
- Experience with Figma and Jira
- Has made significant contributions to a design system in the past
- Experience with design reviews and able to convey the rationale of design decisions to various stakeholders including product, engineering, non-technical users, and company leadership
- Shares a team oriented mentality of collaboration, iteration, and growth
- Experience in visual design and brand strategy is a plus
- A background in healthcare is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB