Onward Search's client is seeking a Product Designer to partner in a new feature, and product development within their enterprise platform. In this role, you will work closely with product owners, engineers, and the UX team. The feature set that you will be part of evolving includes complex search, monitoring, analysis, sharing, and reporting tools.
- Lead the design effort for application features from initial requirements to release.
- Facilitate whiteboarding sessions with select team members to ideate and explore solutions.
- Partner with product and UX to clearly understand customer needs.
- Help drive a user-focused approach to product development.
- Work with UX research to identify and support testing opportunities.
- Encourage adherence to design standards and contribute to component and pattern library initiatives.
- Create low and medium fidelity mockups that are guided by our evolving design system.
- Iterate with engineering teams during feature development.
- Collaborate with UX visual designers, and QA engineers to confirm adherence to the material.
- Design standards, and visual polish before release.
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience, product or interaction designer.
- Experience leading projects or product design efforts from concept through execution.
- A strong portfolio including examples showing the process and outcome.
- Experience working with engineering and product management teams across multiple locations.
- Experience working on web-based applications and agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience with data visualization and analytics.
- Work in an international, open-minded team of product, engineers, designers.
- Challenging problems to explore and solve.
- Opportunities to travel to other Meltwater offices in Europe and the U.S.
- Community: company outings, team-building events, and hackathons.
Apply today and include your portfolio to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.