One of our B2B clients in the northeast is looking for a Video Manager for a full-time, direct hire role. This role will be primarily on-site in and around the Boston area. This role has a base salary plus an annual bonus of up to 10%
- The Video Manager is an experienced technical specialist that supports the entire video production team for the brand. This is a hands-on leader of a few editors, animators, and videographers in charge of creating innovative sets with sophisticated use of lighting and ensuring that all the technical aspects of video projection are met from pre-production to post- & delivery.
- You will use the company’s video equipment; you do not need to use your own
Video Manager Responsibilities:
- Report to and work with the Principal Video Producer on day-to-day operations of the video department
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for cross-functional video stakeholders
- Deliver a high quality products on time and within budget
- Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from senior executives
- Supervise additional staff and external partners during video production
- Ensure all projects are on schedule
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
Video Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant video experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in a video production environment)
- Experience shooting and editing videos, including production equipment
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifical proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
- Experience with live streaming is a plus
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB