Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Brand Campaign Coordinator to join the Operations team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience.
You will report to the Marketing Operations Lead and be responsible for:
- Support the team and Brand Managers by owning and driving campaign delivery owning a campaign’s deliverables, making sure tactics come in on time and on budget
- Support Brand Managers with ensuring that tactics are also on strategy.
- Making sure that everything we need to deliver for the milestone’s success is shipped including holding people across the team and on dependent teams accountable for
- Hone knowledge of Agile and the Production craft in this role through experience working with delivery and prioritization frameworks, cross-team collaboration, and meeting facilitation.
- Assists Brand Managers with the translation of development milestones into marketing milestones
- Drives the delivery, in partnership with a Brand Manager, of one or more publishing milestones & associated campaign tactics both programs and assets
- Distributes work among pod members, team members and vendors as appropriate
- Directs campaign rituals and maintain all milestone artifacts
- Manages relationships, communications, contracts, schedule and work being done with vendors
- Keeps worksystem is clean and up-to-date
- Facilitates team meetings, discussions, and decisions
- Ensures team’s work matches overall milestone priorities and goals as conditions change
- Tracks and communicates progress to stakeholders and rest of team
- Monitors pod morale ensuring pod & extended campaign team has a safe and supportive environment where they can succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred
Knowledge of delivery tools, (Trello and Airtable preferred)
- 2-4 years of experience in production, campaign management, or delivery role
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Previous experience working in a creative environment
- Experience supporting a product for Mobile is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB