Onward Search is looking for a Brand Communications Lead to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven the first team for a contract to hire.
In this role, you will be leading the brand communications to the company's own employees.
- Coordinate across the most “newsworthy” brand and corporate teams to unearth stories and content series that would interest employees
- Grow expertise and understanding of existing channels for employee communications; evolve these channels and devise new methods and platforms to better engage key employee audiences
- Determine content, tactics and channel strategies to best engage key employee audiences (land-based, onboard, call center, sales teams) so they are informed of the latest brand news, feel engaged with their brand peers, and have a stronger affinity for the brand overall
- Plan editorial content calendar in advance and coordinate coverage with other brand and corporate communication teams if necessary; ensure both high quality and steady quantity of communications
- Develop campus and onboard events, activations, installations, and collateral were necessary to accompany digital campaign communications
- Work with internal creative teams to brief and direct the creation of new content, while also being hands-on and able to write your own content where needed
- 8+ years of relevant internal/employee or traditional public relations experience; agency or in-house or both
- Experience working with executives on top level communications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or English preferred
- Strong writer, communicator, a storyteller with a creative mind
- Understands the latest tools for communicating internally with employees
- A reporter at heart, with the ability to seek out stories
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to adapt to brand tone online
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.