Our client, a very reputable healthcare company is seeking a mid-level Brand Designer for a long term contract assignment. This will start off remote and in the Fall move to onsite in NYC.
Looking for seasoned Brand Designer who is very analytical, is a strong problem solver and a self starter. They desire people who come to the table with new creative ideas and approaches. Someone that has a high level of purpose and are determined to only deliver excellence in their work quality.
- Through multiple channels of teamwork, you create cohesive brand experiences and best practices across touch points
- You will develop and contribute to the development of design concepts that are equally bold and viable for business solutions
- You’ll be involved in multiple projects with critical deadlines that you will successfully deliver on-budget and in a timely manner
- You will utilize extensive knowledge of and experience in core design and analytical thinking to guide relevant solutions
- Adept at interpreting data points, you are skilled at translating these into compelling visuals and information designs
- You’ll work closely with project team members to propose design solutions for the business partner’s anticipated needs, gaps and goals
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field is required
- 7 – 9 years of design experience is required
- A broad understanding of design strategy methods and practices is required
- Persistent and diligent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Delivers excellent design to multiple projects or programs; achieves team targets and individual goals through successful executions of defined objectives
- Fluency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is required
- Cross platform experience in Microsoft and document management application is a must
- Demonstrated strong visual, written and verbal communications skills; superior presentation skills are required
- Experience with designing for holistic branding systems (Print/digital)
**Portfolio link required with all submissions
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB