Our client, a streaming service, is seeking a Brand Insights Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our CMI team. As a Brand Insights Manager, you will support its primary research initiatives around brand and advertising as well as the product and audience. Your focus is to work with the Brand Insights team in designing research, interpreting data, translating it into impactful ideas and crafting spectacular Powerpoint/Google Slides reports. The right person for this role is someone passionate about the voice of the consumer and who is a pro at prioritizing multiple complex projects all at once!
- Direct the process of planning and executing qualitative and quantitative research studies. Most primary research is conducted in-house and candidates should have the ability to write questionnaires, work with various internal databases, analyze raw data, craft reports from scratch as well as communicating and sharing those results with various stakeholders and partners
- Work with the Brand CMI and partners in Marketing, Product, and Distribution to understand needs and challenges to frame research objectives and plans
- Partner with and form relationships with research partners (both internal and external), ensuring adherence to overall efficiencies
- Synthesize primary and secondary data from multiple sources (e.g., MRI, SNL Kagan, Omdia) to present a holistic analysis to identify market trends and customer insights which translate into measurable ideas and strategies
- Stay abreast of television, OTT, and research industry news, trends, and methodologies
- 5+ years of entertainment research experience, preferably at a market research supplier focused on Entertainment and Media
- Strong proficiency with Ad Tracking and Copy testing
- Knowledge and capability with a variety of market research methodologies and their applications
- Familiarity working with large quantitative and qualitative datasets
- Ability to be strategic as well as dive into the data to answer research and business questions
- Passionate about research, television, marketing, emerging media, and technology
- Proven PowerPoint and Excel skills as well as survey tools such as Qualtrics/Survey Gizmo
- Proficient with secondary/syndicated research tools (MRI, SNL Kagan, Omdia (formerly IHS/Markit)
- Results-oriented with the ability to work within strict time constraints while balancing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A teammate who is analytical and collaborative with the knack to pivot in a constantly evolving environment
- BA/BS in social sciences, marketing science, applied research, or related field. Have a strong academic record and analytical background
- Experience at a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) streaming service or a research company working with a DTC streaming service
- Experience with SPSS or other analytical tools such as R/SAS/SQL
- Advanced statistics capabilities
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB