Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Brand Manager to join the Consumer Products Marketing team. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role/
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in efforts to develop strategies that focus on finding and attracting current, lapsed, and new players and fans to our intellectual property.
- Work on a cross-functional team that includes the sub-disciplines of the brand, performance marketing, communications/PR, digital marketing; and owned, paid & earned media.
- Help develop adaptable global marketing strategic platforms that our regional publishing leads can build on; as well as several end-to-end go-to-market campaigns per year & evergreen strategies to grow the new audience.
- Collaborate with product managers on the best way to get our products out to the world in both existing and new ways.
- Collaborate & co-develop marketing campaigns with the Consumer Products marketing team across owned, paid, and earned channels
- Asset trafficking and coordination; liaise and work closely with internal and external teams to coordinate delivery of marketing assets and creatives
- Create and manage work back schedules from go-live dates in marketing calendars to ensure on-time delivery, providing updates as required
- Create & manage a CP Marketing Airtable
- Facilitate ongoing rituals with cross-functional teams for DTP marketing (eg: Socialization of DTP programs)
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Experience with end-to-end campaign management
- Clear communicator
Experience with presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- Experience with project management
- Marketing consumer products, gaming, or eCommerce
- Working in a Global company with teams across different countries and time zones.
- Experience in Airtable
- Experience in Google Workspace tools (eg: Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB