We have an immediate need for a detail-oriented, innovative consumer marketer to drive our growing brand. In this critical role, you will partner with cross-functional teams on all phases of product development as well as assist on all consumer facing marketing activities such as advertising and marketing communication.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader, you will:
• Partner with cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow the business.
• Drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands.
• Leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to drive product innovations and better meet/exceed consumer demands.
• Assist in development and communication of overall go-to-market product strategy.
• Assist in development of primary assets for advertising and other marketing communications.
• Leverage insights and competitive market research in product and marketing plans.
• Assist with analysis of products, brand and category performance.
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
• Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Business and financial acumen including analytical skills.
• Strong curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
• Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
• Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Creative and strategic thinking.
• Digital-first mindset.
• Ability to be agile and flexible in thinking.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience supporting a fully integrated marketing program.
• Knowledge of the steps necessary to bring products to market.
• Understanding of implementing a fully integrated marketing program.
This is an urgent need- Apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client is hiring for a Digital Marketing Analyst with 2+ years of experience to join their in-house team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Internet marketing channels like SEO, PPC, display advertising, social media, and email marketing. You should be an individual that can stand back and think critically about the best way to implement a solution not only from a marketing perspective but from a consumer experience as well. Additionally, you should possess a strong passion for analytics and measuring client performance. Job Responsibilities: Manage and execu
Our client in Pawtucket, RI is looking to bring on a Photo Studio Coordinator! The Photo Studio Coordinator is responsible for providing a combination of administrative, financial, data-entry and reporting job functions. Responsibilities: Enter and track production details, financial information and project details Process quotes, expenses, internal charges and reconcile payments through Accounts Payable Assist with administrative tasks for 4 studio locations Assist with budget tracking and reports Enter data for special projects and track their status Attend creative m
Our client in Boston is looking to bring on a Senior Digital Project Manager in a contract to hire opportunity! In this role, you will be working directly with clients. Must have a strong background delivering Digital Creative Projects (websites, responsive, mobile applications, etc...) Prior agency experience is a must Solid understanding of UX process Knowledge and ability to follow agile methodology for most projects 8+ years of experience in a Digital Project Management role Strong communication skills Have you delivered projects, do you understand how creative people
Our client is looking for an experienced digital web producer / project manager to join their growing team. You must be a detail-oriented professional who can run multiple client-facing integrated digital marketing projects from creation to launch. Projects will include web and mobile development and will involve gathering project requirements, identifying objectives, coordinating with the team, brainstorming ideas, facilitating update calls and ensuring project completion. Skills: Ability to manage multiple long-term concurrent projects incorporating people fro
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong creative experience to join their growing team in Framingham, MA. While ensuring the smooth execution of client engagements and internal projects, you’ll work with teams across the department and around the company. This will involve managing timelines and scope, assessing and mediating risk, and breaking down and defining project objectives. Skill Set: * Organization and time-management skills * Business and research aptitude * An understanding of the creative process, and how to most effectively
Our client, a leader in the retail space, is looking to bring on a Project Manager for a 3-month project in Framingham, MA! Must have 5+ years previous experience in a Project Management role. What will you be doing?: Lead teams across multiple phases of projects and monitor progress from implementation to execution Create and maintain detailed project plans Adhere to budget guidelines and leverage best practices to achieve the project objective Maintain and monitor relationships with various sponsors, vendors, and stakeholders Provide weekly updates D
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.