Our client, a category-leading beauty company, is seeking a Brand Manager to join their team.
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Acting as the brand throughline in the organization: ensuring both product strategies and marketing activations mirror brand objectives, strengthening new brand positioning.
- Developing cross-functional, strategic campaign briefs for the creative team with precision around product messaging, features and benefits, and critical competitor differentiators.
- Developing and overseeing the execution of all 360 go-to-market campaigns: supporting new brand positioning with social, PR, education, e-commerce, and sales channels.
- Planning and managing integrated marketing activations that build awareness and reach/engage target market segments.
- Comprehensively defining the customer journey.
- Manging the existing product portfolio and product marketing roadmaps for core brand franchises.
- Partnering closely with founder and cross-functional teams to develop new products that add sustainable and profitable growth.
- Performing new product cost of goods analysis, pricing recommendations, commercial viability and competitor analysis (including SKU assortment, marketing strategies, in-store positioning, promotions, and more).
- Preparing and delivering campaign post mortems that review and analyze all activities and KPI's.
Brand Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years' of Brand Management experience.
- BA in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience providing brand management within beauty, fashion, or lifestyle industries.
- Prior experience working closely with hands-on business owner preferred.
- Experience effectively leading a cross-functional strategy with flawless execution.
- Ability to translate ideas and concepts into executable, brand-building initiatives that positively impact the company.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- An entrepreneurial-minded leader that is passionate about beauty, skincare, and corporate responsibility.
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.