Onward Search is looking for an experienced Brand Strategist for one of our Fortune 500 Pharma clients in New York City.
As Brand Strategist, you will help shape and unify the corporate brand experience across multiple touchpoints. You be responsible for helping an interdisciplinary team to translate insights into brand positioning and organizing principles, architectures, and foundations for expression, driving brand expressions that are distinct across the competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience.
- Experience with corporate brand identities required.
- Should possess change agency and business partnership skills at all levels of the organization including sensitivity to different cultures and interests.
- Demonstrated practitioner of design thinking and having delivered business outcomes with it.
- Experience using customer insights to extend value, loyalty and to develop new, cohesive brand stories and enable fresh brand experiences.
- Proven results in crafting simple and actionable strategies for complex problems.
- Ability to build trust even when communicating a dissenting viewpoint.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
- Able to influence senior management decisions regarding design strategy and lead key discussions. Ability to collaborate across functions to build brand alignment and ensure cohesive brand experiences (business units, internal communications, products, services, and solutions).
- An understanding of the evolving role of brand in the digital age desired.
- Proficient with current software e.g. Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB