Onward Search is hiring a Brand Strategy Manager for an international client located in Alpharetta on a long-term contract basis (30/hrs/week).
- This is a W2 contract role that is expected to last for 1-year
- The work must be completed onsite at their offices in Alpharetta and 30-hours/weekly are expected
- Remote candidates will NOT be considered
The Brand Strategy Manager will help to drive the strategic execution of the Company brand platform and partner in the management of ongoing band management and brand experience initiatives. He/She will serve as a day-to-day contact with internal and external teams on branding execution including visual identity design, collateral design, sports sponsorship creative assets, co-branding, web strategy and much more.
- Support in the execution of brand messaging programs to support the Company’s brand evolution including brand awareness efforts; providing clarity around purpose, partnering to infuse positioning in messaging, and promoting attributes that differentiate Equifax in the marketplace
- Support acquisition integration activities, i.e., brand audit assessment, tracking and reporting, brand integration execution, etc.
- Assist with managing ongoing updates to existing brand assets, templates, guidelines and online brand portal; aid in leading brand awareness and compliance efforts company-wide
- Evaluate and provide approvals for partner brand activities and 3rd party use of the Company logo, with the promise of safeguarding the integrity and value of the Company in co-relationships; monitor use and agreement terms; SharePoint site management.
- Work with Sports Sponsorship team and agency to develop all creative assets and help facilitate fulfillment of contractual assets for each partnership/team – eg media, digital, promotional assets
- Assist with providing brand support for the Company and the Company’s entities social media and web properties to ensure reflection of brand personality and tone of voice via company’s online presence
- Serve as a stakeholder within the product naming, IP, and domain naming and approvals process.
- Project manage special projects – interfacing with creative director, production/traffic manager, and other subject matter experts
- 4-year degree in Marketing; or proven career work in related field
- 5-7 years of project management experience within marketing-related field
- Design sensibility with understanding of brand strategy and identity
- Creative thinker with strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Passion to be an owner of the brand and instill the passion in others
- Ease of working with others; collaborative spirit
- MUST have corporate experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB