Onward Search is searching for a Copywriter for our client in Pawtucket, RI! You’ll work to create, edit and proof clear and concise copy for packaging and gaming.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills.
- Ability to create clear copy that fits the brand.
- Ability to write in different voices and across mediums.
- Ability to work with many different teams, take feedback from these teams and turn it into compelling content.
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or English).
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio that demonstrates versatility.
- Creative mindset.
- Stays up-to-date on current pop culture trends.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.