Our client, a global retailer of gourmet products, with it's headquarters in NYC is looking to bring on a Branding Designer for a one-month on-site freelance assignment. This role begins on-site in NYC on June 3rd.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing a toolkit of brand assets, bringing to life the brand's heritage to be utilized by regional teams for advertising communications.
- Create ad like objects to demonstrate the power of each creative concept.
- Provide branding guidelines to direct regional teams on how to implement your creative assets.
- Develop and extending visual identity systems.
- Presentation preparation and design.
- Extending design through marketing materials where needed.
- Partner with Art Directors and Photographers to capture the right imagery for a given execution.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 5+ years design experience in the branding and advertising space.
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and heavy Photoshop experience and can show layering, gradients and fine line details.
- Have developed creative toolkits to be utilized by regional partners.
- Strong typography, layout, able to resize photos, crop, and layer imagery with text..
- Experience could include: liquors, spirits, the labels, complexity and gradients, high-end, clean and refined.
- Must be hands-on executional AND conceptual.
- BONUS if you have 3D skills.
- You have designed for logos and visual identity systems.
- Your portfolio represents a breadth of premium looking work and design aesthetic.
- Have worked in a high-pace, editorial-like environment with the ability to develop creative at a high-rate.
- Ideally experience in the food industry, could be a blog, magazine or advertising.
- You are a great multi-tasker, able to jump from one project to the next when needed.
- You bring an entrepreneurial attitude to the role, taking ownership of the work from start to end.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.