Our client, a global digital agency, is looking to hire a Business Analyst/Product Manager to work on helping deliver digital products for various clients in the Technology space, on an ongoing basis. Should have a thorough understanding of Product Management tools. Epi Server and Sitecore experience is a major plus!
Very thorough technical experience is not required; however an understanding of Digital Marketing, Project Management, Product Management and Experience Design processes is.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years experience, ideally in a consultancy or digital agency environment
- Background working with cross-functional and global digital teams
- Scrum and Agile working experience
- Extremely strong presentation skills
- Product Management tools
- Experience with platform based digital implementations
- Ability to define business requirements
- Partner closely across teams to make sure Visual and UX are aligned with requirements
- Can engage stakeholders, facilitate workshops and carry out client interviews to help define business goals
- Define and document business and functional requirements
- Experience defining a process for change management, as well as create training materials for training sessions
- Comfort level working with on and offshore teams
- B2B background, as well as experience with Epi Server and Sitecore is an added plus!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.