Onward Search is hiring for a Business Analyst in Downtown Atlanta! This is a 6-month on-site contract with a major non-profit organization. Health Benefits are also included! Five years of experience is preferred. The main focus is managing use cases/user stories/product backlog items for Adobe AEM 6.3 platform.
Skills and Responsibilities:
|• Define and document detailed business and user requirements after thorough fact-finding and analysis of business workflows and system requirements.
• Coordinate cross-functional meetings (JAD) utilizing a combination of in-person and online collaboration. Also, having the experience to know the difference between the need for limited working sessions and larger cross-function communication meetings.
• Document essential business background, context, and processes.
• Work closely with developers in translating business requirement into high-level design specifications which may involve creating wireframes, workflow diagrams, and detailed use cases that meet the specific business requirements.
• Provides specifications and technical requirements to system implementers and programmers for applications.
• Writes test plans, coordinates and participates in system, unit, and functional User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Transfers knowledge to application support when enhancements, modifications, and systems are promoted to production.
• Capture, track, analyze and communicate requirement change requests, enhancements, and defects.
• Consults with cross-department business owners to assess needs for new systems and enhancements.
• React to change productively working with technical training resources to assist and advise on the training plan for end users.
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V