Our client, a financial organization, is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their team onsite fulltime!
Business Analyst / Project Manager responsibilities:
- Providing executive business support and analytics to the executive leadership team.
- Learning/demonstrating broad working knowledge of an executive's departmental functional responsibilities and interdependencies (team responsibilities, procedures, risks and controls).
- Delivering in-depth analysis and understanding of results for assigned lines of business.
- Propensity to understand specific teams' line of business, members and teams.
- Identifying and recommending business solutions in the area of administrative and analytical support.
- Understanding internal collaboration technology (JIRA, Trello, Slack, Outlook, etc..) and making recommendations to improve/optimize internal communication and project tracking.
- Analyzing, designing, developing and implementing new reports/metrics as well as supporting ongoing reporting and analytics requirements for the business.
- Working closely with Executives and key stakeholders to identify and analyze key business trends, identify gaps, define future requirements, and develop business cases.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to the executive team.
- Researching and pulling existing reports, completing data analysis as required by executive team.
- Delivering consistent, accurate reporting and analysis to all levels of the organization.
- Utilizing data findings to develop (ongoing) quality systems for recollection, analysis and decision making.
- Functioning as Project Manager on data analysis projects (managing timelines, collaborating with teams to get required data, analyzing data, writing report on results, etc..)
Business Analyst / Project Manager requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analytics and Project Management.
- Experience manipulating large amount of data for analytical projects (strong qualitative, quantitative and analytical proficiency).
- Ability to effectively communicate action plans to improve process, procedure and reporting structures.
- Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite, including Powerpoint and Excel (must have strong spreadsheet modeling capabilities).
- Prior experience in the development of quality systems preferred.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.