Global Toy maker is seeking a business analyst to join them for a short term project. This could be a great foot in the door opportunity with a Global firm.
This person will be responsible for managing POS and marketing data pipelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Oversee automated and manual data import processes.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure data is delivered on time and without error.
- Intermediate experience with Excel, Tableau, and SQL is required.
- Experience with Alteryx or a similar ETL tool is preferred.
- Solid understanding of data flow and queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with strong organizational skills.
- Strong data and BI skills
- 2+ years experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.