Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for an experience sales professional looking to leverage their communication and selling skills in a large eCommerce setting. Our client is a leader in shaping how consumers shop online and leverage the eCommerce landscape for clients to gain visibility to their product. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with potential to extend and is based out of our clients Salt Lake City, UT office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
The Seller Logistics Development Manager is responsible to comprehensively support seller participation in logistics and supply chain initiatives and to drive accelerated seller growth. This team will act as a single point of contact for our participant sellers by: marketing company logistics initiatives, providing support to participating sellers, and consulting on best practices.
• The candidate will need to understand company’s sellers and the way their business interacts with our internal platform
• This role will be directly responsible for driving seller participation & adoption in logistics initiatives and providing ongoing support to participating sellers. Responsibilities will include addressing seller questions & concerns, explaining available services, correcting errors, providing information on service charges etc.
• The candidate is required, but not limited to work with sellers regarding current and possible inventory opportunities, enhancing shipping practices to align with Guaranteed Delivery, all marketing efforts, maintaining relationships with the company’s internal and external partners, and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
• This role requires the ability to understand seller barriers to adoption and address them through consultative selling.
• The position also requires an ability to proactively learn company’s customer facing tools, and act as a consultant for efficient use of these tools.
The candidate will need to quickly be an expert in using our customer support processes and policies to:
• Troubleshoot seller issues with their account or listings
• Efficiently record relevant customer interactions in our CRM and other systems
• Report and escalate high-impacting issues through the appropriate channels
Skills should include:
• 5+ years of experience as an Account Manager or within Inside Sales
• Ability to nurture and develop strong relationship with customer/partners
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and address seller concerns to adoption
• Ability to soft-sell the service while problem solving for the seller
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentations skills
• Excellent written skills and highly articulate
• Is results oriented and has demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• High comfort with using CRM tools,
• Excellent as individual contributor and ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams
• Prior eCommerce and/or marketplace experience is preferred
• Prior logistics or supply chain experience is preferred
• Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity working for one of our top eCommerce clients in Salt Lake City, UT. Currently we are seeking Program Specialist who will make outbound calls and handle inbound calls in a call center with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention for the Global Shipping Program. If you are a problem solver, possess a passion for customer-experience, and a quick learner then this might be the right opportunity for you. The candidate is required to work on monthly targets for acquisition and retention The candidate will need
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Design Strategist working with one of our top clients in McLean, VA. Our client is considered one of the top places to work and currently seeking an individual for a 6-month extendable contract. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more. Job Overview: Contribute and guide teams through the human-centered design process (discovery, synthesis, ideation, design, and testing of new product and service concepts) to drive business intent and outcomes. Translate insights and strategy into experiential prototypes to commu
Onward Search is looking for a long term freelance Campaign/Project Manager for one of our top national clients. As a Campaign Manager, you will be working with stakeholders on the marketing team to overcome executional challenges. This role is long term contract opportunity starting as soon as possible. It's on-site at the client's Wilmington, DE location. If this sounds like a role you're a good fit for, apply today! Responsibilities: You will manage the end-to-end execution and coordination of multiple campaigns with concurrent in a dynamic environment Establish and monitor ca
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V