Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for an experience sales professional looking to leverage their communication and selling skills in a large eCommerce setting. Our client is a leader in shaping how consumers shop online and leverage the eCommerce landscape for clients to gain visibility to their product. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with potential to extend and is based out of our clients Salt Lake City, UT office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
The Seller Logistics Development Manager is responsible to comprehensively support seller participation in logistics and supply chain initiatives and to drive accelerated seller growth. This team will act as a single point of contact for our participant sellers by: marketing company logistics initiatives, providing support to participating sellers, and consulting on best practices.
• The candidate will need to understand company’s sellers and the way their business interacts with our internal platform
• This role will be directly responsible for driving seller participation & adoption in logistics initiatives and providing ongoing support to participating sellers. Responsibilities will include addressing seller questions & concerns, explaining available services, correcting errors, providing information on service charges etc.
• The candidate is required, but not limited to work with sellers regarding current and possible inventory opportunities, enhancing shipping practices to align with Guaranteed Delivery, all marketing efforts, maintaining relationships with the company’s internal and external partners, and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
• This role requires the ability to understand seller barriers to adoption and address them through consultative selling.
• The position also requires an ability to proactively learn company’s customer facing tools, and act as a consultant for efficient use of these tools.
The candidate will need to quickly be an expert in using our customer support processes and policies to:
• Troubleshoot seller issues with their account or listings
• Efficiently record relevant customer interactions in our CRM and other systems
• Report and escalate high-impacting issues through the appropriate channels
Skills should include:
• 5+ years of experience as an Account Manager or within Inside Sales
• Ability to nurture and develop strong relationship with customer/partners
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and address seller concerns to adoption
• Ability to soft-sell the service while problem solving for the seller
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentations skills
• Excellent written skills and highly articulate
• Is results oriented and has demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• High comfort with using CRM tools,
• Excellent as individual contributor and ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams
• Prior eCommerce and/or marketplace experience is preferred
• Prior logistics or supply chain experience is preferred
• Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a dynamic Fortune 200 company? Are you looking for a place where you be curious, drive change, and grow in ways you never imagined? If so, we want to talk to you. Our client is one of the most stable, fastest-growing financial institutions in the country, with a nationwide in-house creative network that values work-life balance and strives to continually up its game. Currently, they are seeking a talented Digital Product Manager for a six-month extendable contract assignment working onsite in their McLean, VA office. Apply today to speak with one of our
Our client, is an award-winning marketing & design agency, is seeking a Project Manager who lives to do everything faster and better. You’ll oversee the development of ePubs (PDFs like eBooks, White Papers and Industry Reports), digital advertising (standard display campaigns and social campaigns for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), integrated campaigns, event experiences, and more. You’ll need to improvise and problem solve your way through many projects, but your super power will be your ability to manage high volume digital asset production, and improve the systems involved with
Onward Search is seeking an experienced Online Marketing Coordinator with a strong background utilizing Microsoft Excel and data analysis for a 12-month extendable contract opportunity in Seattle, WA. Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is continually ranked as one of the top places to work. Apply today to learn more! Responsibilities Develop and manage all components of paid search campaigns including campaign setup, budget and performance management, reporting & troubleshooting issues. Analyze marketing campaign performance to identify, prioritize and execute on opportuni
Onward Search is seeking a Market Research Analyst to join one of our client's internal support teams. This group provides consumer insights that inform products, services, experiences and marketing strategies for our credit card business, including both acquiring new card customers and engaging existing customers. Experience: A passionate advocate for the consumer – someone who loves understanding people, their attitudes, needs, and behaviors. Grounded in market research fundamentals – understands what is required to get quality insights and can assess when and how to make tr
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity as an Integrated Marketing Program Manager with one of our top clients in Bellevue, WA. Our client, a well-known e-commerce brand is looking for someone to serves as point person for the management and implementation of, online, on-ground Integrated Marketing programs. In addition to conceptualizing, implementing and documenting Integrated Marketing programs, the Manager ensures that clients marketing plans are in sync with brand positioning. Responsibilities: Work with Sales, Programming, Production, Promotions, Online and Music Marketing de
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity as a Public Relations Representative with one of our top clients in Bellevue, WA. Our client is seeking an individual to join a team that owns a variety of areas including search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, partnership relations, display advertising, evergreen email campaigns, real-time bidding, mobile and social marketing, and related analytics and market research. Also, they play a key role in delivering compelling and inspiring marketing content that sustains activities to acquire and retain customers. We are seeking an individual wit
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V