National Consumer Goods company based in NYC is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join them on a full time perm basis.
This role is remote during covid but expected to be onsite when its deemed safe.
This BI Analyst who will help our growing BI & Analytics team to influence strategy and improve decision making throughout the company.
You will be responsible for the development, support, and implementation of BI solutions, from data modeling through to visualization.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling
- Assists with large-scale data migrations across the enterprise as well as with optimization and scalability efforts
- Assists with large-scale data migrations as well as with optimization and scalability efforts
- Manage, enhance and develop data models, reports and dashboards, and complex SQL queries both for internal and external use
- Maintain current dashboards and data infrastructure while building new data infrastructure and tools to address the growing business reporting, analytics and data needs
- Create compelling visualizations and presentations in Tableau
- Provide domain expertise for data analytics and business intelligence platforms, handle migrations, upgrades, and releases
- Train teams on how to leverage BI for their various reporting and analysis needs
- 2+ years of experience working with Looker and Google BigQuery
- Experience with scripting languages such as R and/OR Python is preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB