Global Ecommerce/retail company in Boston is seeking a business systems analyst to join them for an ongoing contract opportunity.
Must be available to interview onsite.
In this role, you will have:
- Experience in one or more technology (Java, .net, SAP, PeopleSoft).
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping.
- Create and maintain complex context process and system diagrams.
- Work with remote groups such as vendors to gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of the business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs.
- Conform to standards, processes, and policies.
- Apply global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Work with systems personnel to implement the design.
- Provides support and participates in change management at department and end user level.
- Create reports and consult on best practice configuration of systems.
- Configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements.
- Oversee and perform complex testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business.
- Translate system functionality into the business-relevant language.
- Leads and participates in SME discussions
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.