Our Client, a Chemical Company, based in St. Louis is seeking a Business Analyst to join them.
The Business/Technical Analyst serves as a primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The analyst partners with the different functional areas of the business to gather software requirements and turn into technical specifications.
- 2+ years' experience as a Business/Technical Analyst developing, implementing, or supporting business critical solutions
- In-depth understanding of software development methodologies and basic knowledge of modeling techniques (Microsoft .Net, SQL Server)
- Demonstrated experience writing software requirement specifications and test specifications
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from business partners
- Strong project management mentalities, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills and know when to engage others for support
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Experience working with developers supporting applications in the Microsoft technology stack
- Dynamics 365, SharePoint, .NET Languages
- SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting
- Experience with Azure is preferred
- Partners with business liaisons and technical teams to understand and define system goals and technical system requirements
- Creates technical specifications and processes using structured analysis and data modeling techniques
- Designs and builds system functionality, performs system and supports user acceptance testing
- Builds standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for business liaisons and software developers
- Document user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures
- Troubleshoot and support solutions
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB