Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Buyer Assistant that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. If you have strong background in the field as well as impeccable organizational and time management skills, apply right now!
- Run reports weekly for the various sites under construction
- Ensure vendor has actually received the PO and entered into their system for processing
- Follow-up with vendor to provide ETA dates for each launch site
- Ensure that date is on or before the end of the "Need By" date for each project
- Work closely with the Category Management team for resolution on issues/delivery gaps
- Review and compare weekly reports from COT to verify PO creation percentage matches PO request percentage
- Retrofit and Expansion tracking, communication with local teams, and communication with follow up
- Review of cage reports from COT compared to items ordered
- Previous experience in Procurement and Supply Chain is a must
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy environment with proactive attitude
- Process and information flow understanding is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.