Hoboken, New Jersey
Freelance | Job ID #70819 | $47 - $50 hourly | Posted 2 weeks ago
Onward Search needs a Campaign Manager for a multinational retail company.
You'll join their in-house marketing agency that is uniquely designed to help brands reach hundreds of millions of shoppers across their entire shopping journey, online and in stores.
This is a 12+ month contract opportunity.
- The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivering of revenue closed by the sales team.
- The campaign manager owns the strategic planning and execution of the campaign.
- Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
- The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Understand upper funnel and lower funnel campaign tactics
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationship
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Excellent communication and writing skills-Strong project management skills
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
To learn more about this Campaign Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.