Onward Search has a great new opportunity with one of our biggest clients in Baltimore, MD. This opportunity is for a Campaign Manager that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. In this role you will be responsible for campaign/project management, planning, implementation, execution, and efficient completion of all Brand Category Creative initiatives/projects assigned. If you are interested, apply today!
- Manage marketing campaign execution
- Manage Category Product Marketing business initiatives, starting with the planning and implementation of brand briefs
- Review and process campaign briefs, serve as checks and balances system to ensure briefs meet requirements (e.g. clear business objectives, budget, list of all required creative support, guidance on regional variance)
- Ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign deliverables and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timeline
- Facilitate Brand Management Lead review and approval of category briefs
- Drive creative development and execution by managing dates and gates
- Own campaign management integration and communication with cross functional project teams
- Manage external and internal agencies / creative partners
- Manage project-based agency relationships
- Facilitate creative content review process for category marketing initiatives
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure alignment on creative content throughout the creative development and go to market process
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure category team feedback is integrated into production of creative content
- Constantly monitor and report on progress to all project stakeholders
- Improve campaign execution process
- Analyze campaign workflow and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize resources at all times
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis for Global Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and/or at least 5 years of creative management and/or account marketing experience within an agency or brand or category marketing organization
- Proven experience leading high visibility projects
- Collaborative, solutions focused, organized, true to deadlines, helpful in attitude, and resilient in the face of ever-changing client demands
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects to meet quality/brand standards and deadlines
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Direct work experience within a creative & project management capacity
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- PMP certification – major plus
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite applications, and Workfront Project Management software or similar
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.