We have a client that is looking for an experienced marketing strategist, planner, storyteller, and marketing insights guru to drive omni-channel integrated advertising solutions. You will work closely with advertising sales, marketing, site experience, category, and seasonal activation teams to conceptualize and create unique, custom, and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
- Assist in the development of category-specific custom advertising initiatives
- Work with cross-functional connection points, processes, and planning cycles between marketing, creative, cross-category solutions, seasonal, site experience, and product teams
- Support the development of cross-category and seasonal integration opportunities (and how to bring them to market)
- Actively participate in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
- Support the team in driving growth and the evolution of strategic marketing planning
- 3+ years’ marketing experience in retail or related field preferred
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing a plus
- Client-side experience leading brand planning, marketing strategy and timelines a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB